EALING COMMUNITY & VOLUNTEER SERVICE (EALING CVS)
"Thanks to Shakuntala we were empowered to take a more strategic view of the effectiveness of our web presence." Antony, Ealing CVS
Assignment: Advise and measure website and implement new ways of working and documentation
- Provide analysis of website performance
- Advise on implementing Google Analytics - train staff on how to use this
- Design new ways of working to increase effectiveness
- Competitor research
- Organise documentation.
A group of volunteers who have achieved the five goals specified by the Fairtrade Foundation to achieve Fairtrade borough status for Ealing.
You can help the group promote Fairtrade in Ealing (and gain volunteering experience) New members are welcome and anyone can attend one of the regular, and publicised, meetings. Join the larger network of supporters who promote Fairtrade in their workplaces, schools or places of worship, or support the campaign by buying Fairtrade goods and asking shops and cafes to stock them.
"...innovative campaigning, persistence with key potential stockists and efforts to promote Fairtrade beyond its traditional audience." Malcolm, Fairtrade London
"Greatly improved our marketing and PR activities, especially online channels..." Jackie, Ealing Fairtrade
"The second day of the Fairtrade Fortnight campaign included the popular 'taste tent' - variety of fairtrade products on offer to sample. Numbers of over 200 students engaged in this particular event proving a huge success. Thank you so much... You were a great help." Avina, Brunel University Students Union
Assignment: Promote Fairtrade across the borough and beyond, building relationships
- Arranging for a cookery school to use Fairtrade ingredients
- Organising Taste sesions in a local sports centre and branches of Waitrose
- Arranging design of the Ealing's official merchandise a tea towel by school children
- Supporting the borough's Fairtrade Fortnight activities in 2010 and 2011
- Promoting seasonal Fairtrade goods
- Working with a local school to organise a screensaver
- Arranging blogging and publicity.
FASHION DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
FISH & PIPS
Ski chalets in Meribel and Val D'isere two of the finest ski resorts in the Three Valleys and Espace Killy ski regions in the French Alps. Comprising a portfolio of 8 ski chalets, most with a chalet service. Split between the two sites the company is into its fifth season of operating and are winners of the Times Chalet Chef 2010. They're taking bookings for the next season!
"... incredibly helpful.... many thanks again for your excellent help with us..."
Assignment: Provide immediate business advice for an upcoming company:
- Provided short term and long term business advice
- Provided a hands-on session on using a web measurement package.