LONDON VOLUNTARY SERVICES COUNCIL (LVSC)
LVSC brings London voluntary and community sector organisations together to learn and share best practice and to create a co-ordinated voice to influence policy makers. Providing policy briefings, up to date information on management and funding, advice and support for organisations. It also provide e-bulletins and short courses for those working in the the sector.
Assignment: Provide a Google Analytics workshop
- Delivered a workshop tailored to the voluntary sector.
See a full list of clients
Assignment: Co-ordinate a new brand look and feel, launch content and devise strategy for 50 digital screens around the campus
- Delivered 27 branded templates
- Delivered launch content
- Delivered content plan into 2016
- Delivered the policy and strategy
- Arranged training for 100+ colleagues