Customers are the foundation of every company. Well developed sales and business skills are therefore critical for success, revenue and profits. Selling in business and providing excellent customer care is the most important skill in companies. Finding new clients and learning how to sell as your business, products or other factors change is an area of great interest and importance.
- Identifying your customer base
- Developing a sales process
- Learning basic sales skills
- What is cross selling?
Identifying tools to use in the sales process.
* "...helped us focus more on marketing and as a result sales have increased and the overall running of the company has improved."
* "...incredibly helpful... many thanks again for your excellent help with us... "
* "...provided a workshop on the importance of web measurement to my network."
* "...very helpful to us and assisted us greatly in making improvements to this important project."
* "... has greatly improved our marketing and PR activities, especially online channels including our own website...."
* "... innovative campaigning, persistence with key potential stockists and efforts to promote Fairtrade beyond its traditional audience."
* "... The result of online activity has been improved sales across our three channels."
* "... empowered to take a more strategic view..."